Learn Agile Software Development
Develop Faster. Delight your customer.
Case Study Driven
Campus to Corporate
Achieve agility in teams by implementing SCRUM framework
Engineering team consisting all team members
- Understand implications between Agile and customer benefit
- Real-time case study based approach
- Practical tips and inputs for deploying Agile SCRUM in teams
- Real time insights about creating self-organizing-teams
- Check out our training calendar
- Call us at +91 80 4128 9576 and enroll (or)
- Simply send us an email email@example.com
- Course duration 5 week
- Daily Duration 8 hours (Class & labs)
- Assessments Assignments | Projects | Regular Tests
- Skill level Beginner
- Mode Classroom delivery (30%) Practical labs (70%)
- Tools Latest open source tools
- Number of projects 5
- Support mode Class based
- Challenges for customers
- Agile and customer benefits
- Case study workout-1
- Agile manifesto & principles
- SCRUM framework and details
- Case study workout-2
- Building self-organizing-teams: How-to?
Click here to download detailed course syllabus
Emertxe is in the process of building its Technical Resource Library that will go LIVE soon. It contains Course materials, Sample programs, Real-time projects and a bunch of Job based interview questions to crack your interviews. Watch out this space to get more details.
Your Title Goes Here
- Lesson 1 – Sample Text
- Lesson 2 – Sample Text
- Lesson 3 – Sample Text
- Lesson 4 – Sample Text
- Lesson 5 – Sample Text
FAQ – Agile Workshop
Here are the frequently asked questions for your reference. In case you still have anything specific write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agile Workshop – FAQ
Workshop Enrolment – FAQ
+91 809 555 7333
+91 809 555 7333
Courses you may like further
Fresher on-boarding programs for campus to corporate transition.
Workshop that gives tips and tricks in order to land in your first job.
SDLC – workshop
Software Development Workshops to give process framework orientation.